Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moving Ahead with Social Networking

Today was a benchmark day because my Social Networking centered marketing plan is approved and moving forward. I consider this a marketing experiment, designed to prove that Social Networking in its most pristine form will successfully leverage a business into new markets and clientelle. There will be no ads on this blog, no blatant requests for business, and no sales efforts. Instead this will merely be my account of the journey. And I'll stop here and there and make comments on other blogs according to my own expertise.

I've said it before, but its a rare company that will entrust its marketing success to such a new channel of communication. So check in regularly and monitor my progress. And please feel free to make recommendations. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: